Current Job Openings
Flathead Beacon Productions, a marketing agency and publication house located in Montana’s Flathead Valley, is seeking a graphic designer to join its team.
From our location in downtown Kalispell, we produce three flagship publications including the Flathead Beacon, a weekly news publication, Flathead Living, a quarterly lifestyle magazine and Glacier Journal, an annual visitor guide to Glacier National Park. Alongside these publications, we also provide marketing, branding and web design services for local businesses and organizations.
While we are considering candidates of all skill levels, the ideal candidate has experience designing a wide variety of projects ranging from digital to print and has the ability to take a design brief from concept to completed project. Alongside being passionate about the work we do, qualified candidates should be equally enthusiastic about living the Rocky Mountain lifestyle.
• An online portfolio showcasing experience in print and online design
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe XD, After Effects). Bonus points for experience with Sketch and WordPress
• Experience designing magazines, websites, advertisements, logos and company branding
• Experience or desire to design high-end Real Estate publications
• Ability to take initiative with projects and communicate with project managers and clients through the creative process
• Ability to juggle multiple projects at a time in a deadline driven environment
• Be able to prioritize projects to meet deadlines and communicate daily/weekly progress
• Willing to work late to get the job done if needed
• Knowledge of printing prepress requirements
• Have a drive to continually learn new skills and adapt to company needs
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 2-3 Years
Education: Bachelors or Associates of Graphic Design or Related Field
Benefits include: 401k Matching, Health, Dental, Vision, Ski and Golf Passes, 2 weeks of vacation to start, plus holidays
Work Location: Kalispell, Montana.
Remote Work not considered
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org