Current Job Openings
We are always looking for passionate people to join our team. Send us a resumé and let us know what you could offer our team – email@example.com
WordPress Front-End Web Developer
Flathead Beacon Productions (FBP) is currently seeking an experienced WordPress Front-End
Web Developer who has a great understanding of HTML and CSS, has experience developing
websites in WordPress, and loves working on the front-end of websites. Photoshop, XD and
other Adobe CreativeCloud software experience is a big plus.
The role of this position will be to help develop effective and creative interfaces for new client
websites, making updates to current website projects, and helping with other digital marketing
agency tasks. The successful candidate will work closely with our team of back-end web
developers, graphic designers and marketing team to meet and fulfill client needs. The frontend developer will work directly with clients and must be able to communicate clearly and
effectively while consulting on digital marketing services offered by FBP. This candidate must
have experience with SEO best practices, modern web trends, social media marketing, and
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Speak and communicate directly with clients giving recommendations for new Websites or
- Lead client meetings and help with the sales of new projects
- Help create a scope of work for new projects by estimating time to complete tasks
- Create innovative solutions to web design issues to make websites more visually appealing
and enhance usability.
- Has accountability for the successful completion of projects on time and within budget.
- Implement responsive web design principles to ensure websites render across multiple
- Works directly with back-end developer and graphic designers to create websites using the
- Works directly with agency director on client meetings and fulfilling client needs.
- Proactive in finding newer Frameworks to automate overall web development.
- Implement SEO on websites.
- Ability to track and manage time while working on various projects.
- Experience with / willingness to learn Facebook/Google Ads Management.
Qualifications & Skills:
- 2+ years’ web development experience required
- Proficiency with WordPress and other CMS Website Systems
- Understanding of Custom Post Types and custom web development
- Proficient with HTML and CSS
AngularJS is preferred
- Experience with Photoshop and/or Sketch
- Experience with XD a plus
- Extensive knowledge of web development tools and programming languages
- Experience with E-Commerce preferred (Shopify, BigCommerce, WooCommerce, etc.)